Spring Storm Soup
Just like I can’t wait for warmer days to arrive.
Definetly after all these wind and storm in the Netherlands lately…which was surely the inspiration for the styling.
So here you are, Spring Storm in a bowl aka creamy Broccoli & Pea Soup!
- 1 big broccoli
- 300 g frozen peas
- 2 garlic (squeezed)
- 1 small onion, diced
- olive oil
- 1/2 liter vegetable stock
- salt & pepper
To serve it with:
- fresh mint
- roasted pistachio
- coconut cream
1. Sautee the garlic and onion for 5 min.
2. Add the broccoli (in small parts) and the peas and bake them for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the vegetable stock and cook the soep until the veggies are tender, but don’t overcook them.
4. When ready, mix the whole with a hand mixer in the pan.
5. Add some salt & pepper.
6. Ready to garnish with some fresh mint, pistachios and some cocnut cream!
Get the Latest Recipes!
Join my newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest recipes, and other news by joining my newsletter. I respect your privacy and I won't spam you, I promise.