If you are busy with healthy eating, you cannot have missed the kale trend!
I have here a kidsproof (well, once you get to the point they actually willing to try, they love it! I have a 50% succes rate at home! )
kale chips recipe for you:
Mixed with this dressing:
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- squeezed garlic
1. Pre-heat the oven for 170-180 degrees.
2. Make the dressing an massage the kale with it.
3. Spread the marinated kale evenly on a baking tray, on baking paper.
4. Bake it for 10 minutes, stirring half way.
EXTRA TIPS for best result:
– Dry the kale! Too much water or oil and they’ll get soggy.
– Add extra dash of salt.
– Low oven temperature even more if it’s necessary. Your kale will be more unevenly cooked.
– Rotate the pan halfway through baking.
– Single layering for a more even result.
Find me on instagram
Get the Latest Recipes!
Join my newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest recipes, and other news by joining my newsletter. I respect your privacy and I won't spam you, I promise.
© 2022 Studio Zilalila